[Public-list] ToeRail

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:20:03 PDT 2007

Tory-

I checked out your blog. Very nice pix of the icebox removal. I am
very interested to see how your nav station and new icebox comes out.
I am currently in the process of doing that job myself.

I am installing the icebox more or less in the same place as the old
icebox, but I have removed the deck access and fiberglassed it over
(the skylight idea did not occur to me...sadly...because I htink it's
a good idea). I installed a new electrical panel outboard and will be
building a top-loading cooler in place of the old one, keeping the
forward part of my port side settee as it was. It looks like you'll be
installing your icebox portside forward. That is interesting.

I will be putting pix up on my blog at some point, but haven't gotten
round to it yet. At any rate, I am very interested to see what y'all
do. Thanks for the posting and for the link.

later,

J Bergquist