[Public-List] Painting Non skid

FITZONELOVE at aol.com FITZONELOVE at aol.com
Sun Aug 12 15:46:21 PDT 2007

In a message dated 8/12/2007 10:41:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cptn_derrick at yahoo.ca writes:

So my  silly question is how do I paint the decks without sanding off all of
the  non-skid and yet allowing the paint to bond and not have to redo it very
year  due to flaking off etc?

My question would be, do you really want to paint?  Once you open that  can
of worms, you will be a slave you it.  If the non skid is still intact,  why
not just compound and wax?   You said the deck is in excellent  condition, why
mess with it?
Good luck,
Joe  #286   One Love