[Public-List] dry rot in forward starboard bulkhead

Don Lang potatosailor at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 07:14:56 PDT 2007

We are at the stage of building bulkheads for our project.
You can see pictures and a description of the method on our Blog
at  http://alberg30.blogspot.com/
Don't worry if you destroy the bulkhead removing it, patterns are very easy to make.
David Pascoe has some very good information on his site regarding bulkhead failures etc.
If you scroll down the first page (of the following link) he discusses bulkheads and continues in his link to part two.  You may want to read this so you can avoid these issues when laying up your bulkhead. http://www.yachtsurvey.com/HullFailPart1.htm

Cheers,   Don #473

Message: 1