[Public-List] Alberg 30 For Sale www.alberg30.freespaces.com

Just Dave davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:48:22 PDT 2007

   Eric,

   YOU have my deepest sympathy on the passing of your father.  I've been
   having some health problems too or I'd be very much interested in the
   boat.  I can tell you that your asking price is very similar to three
   other A30s put up for sale on the A30 loop in the last 2-3 months.
   But, the bad news is that very few people get any where near asking
   price.  I sold my 26 for $2400 even though it was probably worth much
   more.  You might wander around the web for a while looking at a30s for
   sale and then figure that the lowest price is probably 25% more than
   they'll ge4t for the boat.

   But, heres a suggestion:  learn to sail and carry on your dad's
   tradition in that boat.  You'll love it.  But then, half of my kids
   won't go near a sailboat having been brought up sailing.  The other
   two love it.
   Dave Kruetzkamp
   Stop and smell the roses.
   [i.p.emrose.gif] [i.p.emrose.gif]