[Public-List] Selling A-30: In the water or out?

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Thu Aug 30 16:17:15 PDT 2007

Thanks for the input, Michael.  By the way, your boat is one boat older
than mine :-)

I was looking for opinions, even though I realize there's no way to put
a definite answer on it.  Also, I think I probably just needed to work
up to the "I'm selling" announcement, now that I look back on it.

Given that answers have run about 50/50, and that it is on the hard
now,  I think I'll leave it where it is and see who's interested and
how the situation goes.  The way it is now it's very viewable (hull and
running gear and the rig, too, which are not so easy to see when it's
in the water), and also easily truckable.  I can always launch it if
that works out best for a buyer.

I'll post it here first when I'm ready to list it, which I anticipate
will be in September.

Thanks,

Rachel
1967 Alberg 30, #221