[Public-List] Alberg news note in Latitude 47

BRIAN HOFLER bhofler at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 3 11:45:34 PDT 2007

Hi Randy...I have yet to make the rendezvous because all those "old guys" like to have the event in a place that I cannot make on a short weekend due to my location. Perhaps next year in Port Browing or a little later in the season when us working stiffs can take vacation time.

Brian - 496-Putachieside.