[Public-List] Design of derrick to raise Alberg 30 mast

Jeffrey alberg30nh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 03:38:44 PST 2007

To raise the mast, is there any difficulty in getting the mast that
last few degrees vertical; and does the a-frame need to be moved fore
or aft using the stays to do so? Would you set up the a-frame legs a
few degrees off from vertical? Or vertical but a few inches back from
where the bast base is??

-Jeff