[Public-List] 2nd attempt ... Winterizing a GrayMarine SeaScout engine

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 11:30:43 PST 2007

Good afternoon all,

I'm not sure what happened to my last post.  The text does not seem to have been transmitted to the list.

Our old Alberg came out of the water the day before yesterday.  When I went to winterize the motor I realized that the GrayMarine Maintenance Manual leaves a bit to be desired in its information.  While it says, helpfully, "... current models have 3 drain plugs, on cylinder block, on oil cooler and on exhaust manifold." it doesn't say where to look on the block and I am not sure where to look for the oil cooler.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Cheers,

Hugh
Alberg #39