[Public-List] Alden 32

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Mon Dec 3 10:53:50 PST 2007

An associate/friend of mine has acquired a number of parts from what he describes as an "Alden 32". I am assuming that this term means a 32 foot long Alden. From what I have seen, I think it was a ketch or a yawl. The boat sunk, my guess is, at the dock and many bronze fittings were salvaged including two very lovely winches. My question is: How would a person go about marketing this material? Who might he contact for this purpose?

This person is in the antique business and knows all the basics. He does not know anything about the marine antique field and so  needs some help. I will suggest looking for an Alden owners site, but beyond that, I also am out of my league.

Any suggestions would be well received and much appreciated.

David, 432, Scholarhsip II