[Public-List] gas tank

Elaine & Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sat Dec 1 05:53:14 PST 2007

When I first bought my ex #497, I had to replace the under cockpit tank due
to a leak. I don't remember all of the details, but I was able to remove the
old, and install the new one over the top of the Atomic 4. The exhaust had
to be removed and the spark plugs taken out (holes covered) along with
moving - removing a few other obstacles. It was not impossible to do.
Regards,
Brian
ex#497