[Public-List] Alden 32

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Mon Dec 3 11:20:54 PST 2007

Thanks Gord, I understand your perspective and also appreciate  your suggestion.

David

>>> Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net> 12/3/2007 2:04 PM >>>
As a supplier of new traditional gear, I would suggest that the salvaged
items be polished and retired as trophies and gift ornaments!!!

Seriously, one of the good things about bronze fittings is that they tend to
last forever and may well serve a second life aboard another boat.  There
are places around that will take them on consignment.  Try a company in New
England called 'Marine Restoration & Salvage"  I think if you google the
name you will come up with contact data.

Gord
Surprise