[Public-List] Alden 32

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Mon Dec 3 11:28:37 PST 2007

I took it that way - enjoyed the joke. thanks for this additional clue.

>>> Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net> 12/3/2007 2:27 PM >>>
I was trying to be funny...

There is a place in Maine along Route 1 near Boothbay that I always stop by
at to comb their bins for old bronze fittings - I have found some lovely
chocks and shackles that way.

I hope your friend finds homes for the salvaged gear - and too bad about the
boat they came off!

Gord