[Public-List] Alden 32

Michael Connolly crufone at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 3 15:05:27 PST 2007

David where are the fittings now?  What part of the country?  Would be nice to see them back on an Alden or some other older boat. The Nautical Trader in Nokomis is a favorite haunt of mine.  After five years of visits I finally found the bronze life line stanchion bases for my Alberg to make up a stern pulpit.  I bought all six that he had and now I have some spares.  Do an online search and you will locate places all along each coast that sell used marine hardware.

  Check with Good Old Boat Magazine.  They have a page which lists links to all kinds of services and mfg of marine stuff.

  Michael

Joel Lembo <jlembo at scwwa.org> wrote:
  David, Ebay is a fine place, also if he wants to do consignment there is a
store I frequent when I am in Florida called Nautical Trader in Nokomis.

Joel
Janus 449