[Public-List] Alden 32

Michael Connolly crufone at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 6 06:12:31 PST 2007

Dan,
  St Ignace is in the UP just North of the Straits of Machinaw, Hilton Beach is on St, Joseph's Channel, the western end of the north channel, CANADA.  Brian will have to tell you where the others places are, as I don't know. The USA and Canada.
  Michael

dan walker <dsailormon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  so which country are all these locations?

Brian Zinser wrote: Dave, Mike, John and others

I think we should have an upper lakes Alberg 30 rendezvous next summer.
St. Ignace has a brand new marina, or if you all wanted to come a little
further north, we could meet at Hilton Beach. Or, if nobody needs
services, we could do something in a protected anchorage like Harbor
Island, Portlatch Harbor, Long Pt. Cove.

Brian Zinser
#134 Manana