[Public-List] Alden 32 now upper Michigan Rendevous

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Fri Dec 7 19:24:12 PST 2007

Would be a "toll from the troll" as opposed to a "toll to the troll"?. I think the tolls are collected on the LP side, but I could be wrong. I seldom cross the bridge so I am not sure which it is.
>>> George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at alberg30.org> 12/06/07 10:37 AM >>>
I thought when you went over a bridge you had to stop and pay the troll.

  - George [I think they live in the trollbooths]

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash