[Public-List] Alden 32 now upper Michigan Rendevous

Peter Milley milleype at kingston.net
Sat Dec 8 17:37:08 PST 2007

Thanks Gord,
No, I have never been to the Somme and would love to see you photos.
The new Vetus 30 HP diesel engine was installed this week but unfortunately
the Alberg won't be ready to haul to Florida before Christmas as planned. I
had hoped to take her to Havana in Feb. I'm leaving for Florida however this
coming Wednesday to purchase another boat to have there for cruising in Feb
and Mar. I will probably take the Alberg 30 to Nova Scotia in the summer and
keep her at the LaHave Yacht Club in Lunenburg County. Since Justin will be
sailing out of Halifax for the next two years he can use it when he has
leave.I will continue to sail Privateer out of Olympic Harbour here in
Kingston. You can never have enough boats
Peter