[Public-List] Looking for a used Atmoic 4

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 14:32:23 PST 2007

i have always love the phrase "collateral damage"
sorry, no atomic 4 mike.
you and trish have a merry christmas
dan

Mike Lehman <sail_505 at hotmail.com> wrote:
I helped my neigbor remove his cylinder head from his origianl 1970 Atomic 4 which had never been apart since it was new.

He had worked on it for months without sucess, and I got it off today in under an hour. Now he needs a new engine (there was some collateral damage).

So anyone have an engine for sale?Mike Lehman ~~~_/)_/)~~_/)~~~