[Public-list] Old Atomic 4 Engine Mounts

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 04:53:36 PST 2007

David

The adjustments on the A4 in the A30 are the shims that you found. By adding
or removing a shim, you can get the engine aligned - I have never been good
at that, so I leave the final alingment up to an expert. Aside from that the
engine is hard mounted to the boat, with pieces of rubber between the mounts
to absorb shock.

Mike Lehman