[Public-list] oven installation

Andrew M Shaw andymshaw at juno.com
Sun Feb 4 17:08:33 PST 2007

Hi Folks,

Yeah, remember this oven discussion......... Well, I got my camera
working again and I've sent pictures to George for the website. My
apologies for the delay (and for not having my trimwork done yet). I also
haven't built the drop-leaf counter yet.  I can send pics directly to
anyone who wants them, just let me know.

Andy
Savannah Rose #477
St. Mary's River, MD