[Public-list] detachable inner forestay

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Feb 5 13:23:20 PST 2007

Hi David -

I have a jack line that runs up one side of the deck through the bow cleats
and back down the other side.  The short piece of line between the cleats
makes a convenient place to shackle on the tack of the staysail.

It sheets back to the inboard jib leads you mention and from there back to
the winches.

Cheers - Gord