[Public-list] Pictures of Origo Stove

Peter Staehling staehpj1 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 08:46:53 PST 2007

Very nice.  I wonder about the gimbal mounting though.
 It looks like you blocked access to the storage from
the aft bulkhead of that area.  That is my only
convenient access to an area where I keel my larger
pots.

It looks lie the wooden block that is in the way might
be unnecessary.  Comments?

http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/gimballed_stove/.