[Public-list] Prop required for a repower

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 16:27:24 PST 2007

Hello Chuck,

The following two links may have the advice you are seeking:

http://www.alberg30.org/collaborate/YanmarEngine

http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/MechanicalPropulsion/Propeller

The second link is to an article by Don Campbell and contains an Excel
spreadsheet that will offer prop size suggestions.

Cheers,

Hugh