[Public-list] Dolce info

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Sun Feb 25 12:10:55 PST 2007

There are two A35s around. One by Ericson - same hull, deck designed by Bruce King, and the other by Pearson, that looks just like the A30 .

Apparently Pearson took the molds to the dump, and Ericson picked them up and used them - which was followed by a lawsuit that I think Ericson won in the end.

Jonathan
197