[Public-list] Origo stove in the galley

Richard Mair fullkeel2000 at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 8 13:16:01 PST 2007

Hello,

We have a two burner Origo currently installed on our
A30, and will take pictures of it for you.
Essentially, all we did was remove the pressure
alcohol stove the boat came with, enlarge the opening
an inch or so (not sure any more) to allow the stove
to swing and mounted wooden blocks to attach the
gimbals to; a little tidying up and we had a stove
installed that we've been using ever since.

Richard and Margaret Mair
Into The Blue, #609