[Public-list] Dolce info

brooks.glenn at comcast.net brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Sun Feb 25 20:42:41 PST 2007

Hi Brian,

Yep, Dolce is a 1968  A-30.  I am the third owner, and bought her from a fellow up on Lopez Island who bought the boat in 1969 and sailed the San Juans until a few years ago.  So Dolce has been in the PNW all her life.  There is a pearson 35 on our float, but I never noticed that it was the same hull design... The deck seems quite a bit different.

Glenn
From: Brian Hofler <bhofler at shaw.ca>