[Public-list] Timbuktu

Patty J Timbuktu5555 at webtv.net
Thu Jan 4 21:25:53 PST 2007

Hey guys, I have just maybe sold my beloved Timbuktu to an eager young
man who wants to take it solo around the world and be the youngest to do
this by way of Cape Horn.  I have encouraged him to get on this list.  I
will miss learning so much from you all and I may just hang around if
you don't mind a Freedom 25 owner here.  Their group would not reply to
any of my question so I gave up there.  Perhaps if I used a male name
like Buck, Bubba, or Killer, they may respond.  At anyrate, take care
and fairwinds.
Patty