[Public-list] Alberg 30 Image

addvalue at zeuter.com addvalue at zeuter.com
Sat Jan 13 11:52:03 PST 2007

Our sailing club is naming its new wharf for a founding member, Bill
Beatty, who had A-30 "Kaila", from 1968 until his death in 1999.  (name
from 1966- 1968: AEOLUS II, subsequently registered in Canada as Kaila)

Would you have an image of an A30 under sail, suitable for engraving or
routing or carving into a wooden memorial plaque?  The sail pattern should
be clearly visible, and preferably simple lines, although the artist can
simplify the image as needed.

Please be so kind as to send any images that might be useful, off-list.
The email address I am using now is about to expire.

If you can send images, please address them to <president at
sailparrysound.on.ca>
(The address will need a small modification, as you can see.)

Thank you very much for your help.

Marianne King-Wilson
Windward #369