[Public-list] public-list Digest, Vol 887, Issue 1

Horton, Ross G. rhorton at pwcgov.org
Fri Jan 26 09:18:38 PST 2007

I'm going to have a million questions, I'm sure.  Tops on my list is
finding/eliminating the source of strong gasoline fumes belowdecks, and
removing the VC-17 bottom paint so that I can apply an ablative that
the Chesapeake barnacles will not laugh quite as hard at.  Getting in
the water will be great, but of course there are some things (such as
bottom paint) that make sense to take care of now, as long as she's out
already.

It's neat to have such a wonderful owners' group and I'm glad to join
you as a fellow A-30 owner :-)

--- Rachel
Alberg 30, #221
Lower Chesapeake

Welcome aboard Rachel!  Congratulations on your new boat.  This is the
place to ask the million questions that you will have. (I had/have them
too)  The advice is usually well considered and the group is great.
Where are you on the bay?

Ross
Delphi, #40
Quantico VA