[Public-list] licensing boaters

james schueler mainejvs at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 16:26:54 PST 2007

My thanks to President Bush for this great surge towards democracy.  I'm sure the Iraqi's are at least as happy.

My apologies for this political message. I'm sure Jefferson would approve but I do realize it it not what this forum is about.

James

George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at alberg30.org> wrote: http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2007/01/licensing_boats.html says,
"The U.S. Coast Guard is talking about licensing boaters. It's being
talked about as an antiterrorism measure, in typical incoherent ways."

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash