[Public-list] Back online

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 07:11:35 PST 2007

David-

That is an awesome blog. I didn't have time to read it all right now, but
very cool! It's so great that you are taking the time to write all that
stuff up, because it really helps others to see different boats and stuff.
Clearly your boat has a pretty non-standard layout. I love the pictures.
I've gotta say you are an inspiration, at least to me. Did you sail that
boat to Oz? How many Albergs are down there? I didn't even know there were
ANY Albergs in Oz. That is really cool!

J Bergquist
Calliope #287