[Public-list] Alberg mailing list - Canada west coast

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 10 18:28:58 PST 2007

George,

Not so fast on the A37 reference, at least not yet.  Tom and Kaye
Assenmacher are in the midst of a cruise south this winter and therefore
out of touch with the database, etc.
If you wish, you can scan the Member List at
http://www.alberg37.org/member_list.htm and do a search on "BC" to cull
all A37 owners in "British Columbia" to possibly jog memories.
However,  Tom keeps contact information off the site and will only
divulge it in specific cases via direct contact with him - possibly only
this Spring.

Jack
(ex-A30-KC641 "Aldabi")
Southern Cross