[Public-list] Polyester to Polyester bond

Michael Connolly crufone at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 18 16:54:35 PST 2007

Gord and CB,
  Thanks for the input.  I certainly respect you two guys as knowledgeable.  If Epoxy is the better material then by all means use it.  Even if it is 5 times more expensive, if it is 1000 times better then the cost difference is inconsequential.
  Michael #133

Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net> wrote:
  I think CB is right...the industry is certainly of the same opinion re
repairs to polyester hulls.

Gord #426