[Public-list] Happy new owner

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Fri Jan 26 10:04:20 PST 2007

Thanks Mark; I love the boat :-)

> Check the elbow fitting on the vent line to your gas tank as a
> possible source of the fumes.

Okay, will do, thanks.

> What trip are you planning?

I must have said "trip" in my post, but if I did I was probably
referring to the trip the boat took to get here.  I bought it in
Michigan and had it moved to Virginia.  Although I'd love to do some
tripping, right now I'm planning to stick around here for awhile and
see what the Chesapeake has to offer :-)

I see you're in Ontario; I met the PO's wife Wednesday and she told me
that they travelled to Whitby in Ontario and watched #221's hull being
laid up.  I thought that was neat.

--- Rachel