[Public-list] Happy new owner

marco lavoie marcolavoie at msn.com
Fri Jan 26 10:57:42 PST 2007

   Hi everybody !

   Moyer's marine is great for parts and infos.  You could buy all kinds
   of parts to make your old Atomic run like new...   But dont buy their
   electronic ignition kit.  I did and I never &&%$#$  so much on my
   engine :-)    Like some other guys I put the points back on.  Just
   make sure they're clean every months and keep a spare set in the boat.

   Good luck !

   Marco.