[Public-list] Happy new owner

marco lavoie marcolavoie at msn.com
Fri Jan 26 13:08:57 PST 2007

   Hi Rachel,

   Just keep a set of points on board....  just in case...  Check Moyer's
   forum I wasn't the only one having problems whit this thing. I hope
   you still have the plate for the points.

   I  pulled the old atomic 4 out last fall and I got myself a nice
   Yanmar 3gm20  that will be installed pretty soon (too cold for now)

   I'll install a new fuel tank under the floor,a new stainlless prop
   shaft to replace the original bronze, new bilge pump, new head... I
   replaced the beam that support the mast last october, fixed the rudder
   shoe, changed the toe rail, repainted the inside...

   It's going to look like a brand new !

    I have a lot of pictures of the refit.  I try too make some kind of
   web page one day

   Marco Lavoie

   A30 1968  Hull number unknown :-(