[Public-list] Happy new owner

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Fri Jan 26 13:12:33 PST 2007

Dan,

I don't exactly understand why you're urging me to get rid of the tank?
  It's already a newer tank than original and looks to be in excellent
shape.  It does not seem to be leaking.  It's painted metal and the
paint looks shiny and new.

I mean, I'm not saying it might not have a problem, and I will
certainly inspect it carefully, but why just instantly get rid of it
and why is it going to fail for sure (that is, any more than any other
tank would)?

I have no interest in exploding, that's for sure!

Thanks,
--- Rachel