[Public-list] toe rail replacement

marco lavoie marcolavoie at msn.com
Sun Jan 28 18:02:24 PST 2007

   Hi Henry,

   I've took some pics of before (whitout the toe rail)  Pics of the new
   toe rail on the roof of my Jeep but no pics of the job all done...
   Not yet.  Give me a couples weeks I'll come back whit some pictures of
   it.   I've put back a teak toe rail prety much the same of what was
   there originaly.

   This week I'm working on painting the motor compatiment, changing the
   bilge pump, before I put the new Yanmar in there.  Down bellow looks
   like a real big mess...  :-(

   Marco.