[Public-list] Through hulls

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 10:32:25 PST 2007

I replaced some of my gate valves with Marelon ones many years ago. I
replaced the others with bronze ball valves, also many years ago. Now I am
replacing the Marelon valves with bronze ones, because I can no longer close
or open the Marelon ones. The bronze ones I used many years ago still work
fine.

Mike Lehman