[Public-list] Test

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:38:28 PST 2007

All of our Alberg owners are busy serving other bosses at the moment.
However your email is important to us.  Please stay on the list and the next
available owner will be happy to respond.  If you know the email address of
the boater that you wish to speak to plaese enter it now.

(Sounds of waves and gulls and the creak of a rudder shaft)

All of our Alberg owners are busy serving other bosses at the moment...

Have a nice sail <vbg>

Hugh