[Public-list] New Owner

Derrick Serrer cptn_derrick at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 12 19:35:11 PDT 2007

Hi Brian,
  Just thought I would drop you a line, Mara is safely tied up in her slip at Point Roberts Marina after a somewhat adventurous little crossing with no wind and no motor.
  Turns out the dock they put us on has 2 other A30's...haven't met the owners as of yet, but I am sure we will run into them at some point.
  Hope your cruise of the San Juans went well!
  Cheers
  Derrick

Brian Hofler <bhofler at shaw.ca> wrote:
  Hi Derrick,

I'm in the White Rock area and own a 1972 A30. Give me a call at
604.536.6967.