[Public-list] Crank Handle For Boom Roller Reefing

Utley, John John.Utley at fanucrobotics.com
Wed Jul 11 05:48:47 PDT 2007

Hi Michael,

I am pretty sure that Red Sky is the only Alberg 30 at DYC.  I am at the
Lagoon dock slip #27 and the boat has a burgundy sail cover and dodger.

I will call you concerning the handle.

Thank you,
John

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:32:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Michael Connolly <crufone at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Public-list] Crank Handle For Boom Roller Reefing
To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all
	<public-list at lists.alberg30.org>

Hi John,
  I am going to the DYC tonight to have dinner with a friend. I think
that I have seen your boat before. Is there only one Alberg 30 at the
DYC?  Later I will be visiting Gordon Laco and could pick up the handle
for you and deliver it when I return thru Detroit or Birmingham.  I am
leaving on my trip soon so either call me, Cell 317-418-2281 or let Gord
know if you wish me to deliver for you.

  Michael