[Public-list] Crank Handle For Boom Roller Reefing -John Utley

Michael Connolly crufone at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 13 06:49:01 PDT 2007

Hi John,
  I picked up your handle from Gord.  Will deliver it to you when I am done with the race to Machinaw.  I need your telephone number so that I can coordinate with you.  Should be back your way around the end of July. This week I can check Emails at Humber College in Toronto.
  Michael

"Utley, John" <John.Utley at fanucrobotics.com> wrote:

Hi Gordon,

I am in Birmingham Michigan just North of Detroit and my boat is at the
Detroit Yacht Club. I appreciate your offer very much would like to
take you up on it.

As far as the slab reefing goes ... I have been considering a switch.
It would let me install a permanent boom vang which I would like to have
someday.

Thank you and I will send you a follow-up e-mail direct.

John

Message: 2