[Public-list] Away for the Summer

Pete Staehling pete.staehling at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 07:23:20 PDT 2007

I am unsubscribing for the Summer.  If anyone wants to reach me please
do so at pete.staehling at gmail.com.

I will be bicycling across the US with my daughter and a friend of
hers from college.  We fly out to Portland Oregon next Saturday and
hope to arrive in Jamestown, Va.10-12 weeks later.  If anyone is
interested in following our trip, or reading about some of the
details, you can read our journal at:
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/staehling2007

My daughter decided she needed a break between graduating from
Bucknell and starting grad school at Princeton in the Fall and thought
this would be a good way to spend the summer.  This is a trip I have
wanted to do since 1976, so I figured there was no way I could pass up
the opportunity.