[Public-list] hull grounding plate

John Malthouse jmaltcontact at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 06:37:01 PDT 2007

Hi fellow Alberg'rs
Two month later and my hull is completely repaired and refurbished, you
could give yourself a nice shave with the reflection from the paint. I have
one question to ask you all, the grounding plate for the mast was painted
over before I started and several others and myself have been pondering over
the question if it should be free of paint and epoxy barrier coat in order
to conduct properly? I have been so busy fixing everything else I left this
to last.  The Truck is coming tomorrow and off to Lake Ontario from Lake
Simcoe, I know this is a USA site , but most helpful .

John, hull #452 Mannin