[Public-list] Bootstripe Paint

richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com
Tue Jun 26 14:04:00 PDT 2007

I have success with the Interlux two part finishes.  Their current version
is called Perfection.  There is a little more prep involved and the paint
cannot be immersed in the water for extended periods but if your stripe is
an inch or more above the waterline it will work very well.  I recently
re-coated after ten years.  The finish had not failed but only dulled from
occasional acid wipedowns for the brown stains we get in the lower Bay.
Refinishing was a breeze lightly sand,  tape,  roll and tip.

Richard Hazlegrove
Quest #433
Mobjack Bay, VA.