[Public-list] salon table bracket

John Boor mahseer at kos.net
Fri Jun 1 19:25:20 PDT 2007

There is a photo of the reverse side if the table at the same location.
The table is a standard Alberg design of about 30"x 24" and does fit with
the cushions in place.  What I like about this installation  is the
isolation between the anchor locker and V berth and over the original
location it is not a head knocker when stored.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380