[Public-list] Bulkhead question

Jonathan Budington jon at globalprinting.com
Mon Jun 4 08:07:27 PDT 2007

Thanks Ed.  After sleeping on it, I've decided to take the rig down and
remove/inspect the chainplates.  I need to do the bolt upgrade anyway.
When everything is out of the way, I'll start poking into the bulkhead.
I'm hoping for some solid wood - back sailing in a couple weeks.

Any recommendations on where to purchase the 5/16" bolts in the
Annapolis area?  These would be stainless?  Threads all the way through?

Thanks,

Jon