[Public-list] NOOD Regatta video online

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 08:34:59 PDT 2007

brian,
  well done. i thoroughly enjoyed the video. must have been fun making it, especially with your finish. congratulations on both counts
  dan
  rascal 145

Brian Palmer <Bpalmer at DigitalArsenal.com> wrote:
  Anyone who is interested, I recorded the first race of the NOOD Regatta on
4/28/07 aboard LinGin #244, and recently posted the edited version online
at: http://www.chesapeakesailing.info/A30/

It's about 12 minutes long, and is large enough that you'll need a high
speed connection to view it. You can see it either online as a Flash video,
or download a larger MP4 video file.

Please let me know what you think. Enjoy!

-Brian
L'Esprit #288