[Public-list] New Owner

Derrick Serrer cptn_derrick at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 21 19:14:37 PDT 2007

Hey there,
  We have recently purchased an A30 and it is being trucked up the first week of July to Vancouver. I am interested in getting together with other A30 owners in the Vancouver area.
  The vessel we purchased is Mara, from San Francisco, a 1966 model.
  We have been waiting for a long time for the right boat and are extremely excited to finally be owners!
  Derrick