[Public-list] Insurance?

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Mon Jun 4 12:14:55 PDT 2007

Changing insurance companies means having the boat surveyed - again.  We
have been very happy with IMIS, Al Golden, 1-800-541-4647.  But, he uses
National Marine Underwriters.  That is who our policy is with and I
think our yearly premium was about $400 this year.  We have been warned
against Boat US by quite a few people and their policy was not a
complete as others.  We trust Al Golden to choose the best company.  He
is a sailor and in fact cruised for many years with his wife and
children - living aboard and crossing oceans.  He knows sailboats.

Gail Dinwiddie
"Calypso"